• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

LP Feeding Clip

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Awesome. Can't wait til mine is that big! But have a feeling it ain't gonna happen for a while....

Did it get that size feeding on giant Yorkshire puddings like the one on the corner?!!! :p:p:D:D:D

AndrewClayton

Awesome. Can't wait til mine is that big! But have a feeling it ain't gonna happen for a while....

Did it get that size feeding on giant Yorkshire puddings like the one on the corner?!!! :p:p:D:D:D
It’s got the size in about 18 momths it’s about 15cm I got it at 3 cm there pretty fast growers and put on some size after a moult. That’s the water dish lol I only feed with superworms and crickets for juvie and bigger Ts and use bean weevils or tiny slings

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Yeah just kidding! Lol :)
Mine is 1cm and I've had it 2 days shy of a month. When I bought it it was advertised as 1cm but I couldn't have it sent to me for 2 weeks so when a 1cm sling arrived, I thought it would moult within the next 2 weeks. How wrong I was. I guess they grow at different rates and they just picked a 1cm one when it was time to send it. It'll moult soon and surprise me but in the meantime it's become a running joke :)

AndrewClayton

Yeah just kidding! Lol :)
Mine is 1cm and I've had it 2 days shy of a month. When I bought it it was advertised as 1cm but I couldn't have it sent to me for 2 weeks so when a 1cm sling arrived, I thought it would moult within the next 2 weeks. How wrong I was. I guess they grow at different rates and they just picked a 1cm one when it was time to send it. It'll moult soon and surprise me but in the meantime it's become a running joke :)
I’ve a G. Pulchripes sling got it at 1cm and here it is over a year later
D5F22B6A-9E54-41CE-B526-0AAA23F1177A.jpeg

Still well under 2 cm lol

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Pretty cute though. I was originally going to have G. pulchripes and a G. Pulchra juvenile as my firsts. But I couldn't afford to get the ones I was looking at, at the time. Just wasn't meant to be.

AndrewClayton

Pretty cute though. I was originally going to have G. pulchripes and a G. Pulchra juvenile as my firsts. But I couldn't afford to get the ones I was looking at, at the time. Just wasn't meant to be.
So what Ts do you have ? My other G Pulchripes matured into a Male btw so don’t know what’s up with that sling both have been kept the same

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I've only got 4 with a 5th on the way (sounds like I'm talking about kids lol)

LP
D. diamantinensis
2 x B. albopilosum Nicaraguan

All slings. The smallest being the LP. The largest being the diamantinensis (5cm)

The 5th is a P. sazimai, which I'm quite excited about. Will be about 2.5 - 3 ", so a bit bigger than the others.

I will probably stick to new worlds for the foreseeable future though. There are many old worlds I love, but the strength of the venom makes me not want one!!

AndrewClayton

I've only got 4 with a 5th on the way (sounds like I'm talking about kids lol)

LP
D. diamantinensis
2 x B. albopilosum Nicaraguan

All slings. The smallest being the LP. The largest being the diamantinensis (5cm)

The 5th is a P. sazimai, which I'm quite excited about. Will be about 2.5 - 3 ", so a bit bigger than the others.

I will probably stick to new worlds for the foreseeable future though. There are many old worlds I love, but the strength of the venom makes me not want one!!
Ive got a P Sazimai, it’s tiny, under 1cm
E6557693-BF02-4336-9300-9B5D64F43BBF.jpeg

Latest posts