• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hugsandhisses

Hello everyone!
Our friend has an arachnid/snake business and it has unfortunately come down to selling the tarantulas. She has had a few very serious life events come up and asked our help to get them sold. They are all beautiful and healthy. The species we have available are:
- Mexican fire leg: 1 adult female, 1 adult male, two un-sexed babies
- LSD earth Tiger: 1 unsexed baby
- Green Bottle Blue: 1 adult unsexed
- Brazilian Jeweled Trap Door: 1 unsexed baby
- Ecuador Purple Pink Toe: 3 unsexed babies
- Strawberry Blonde Bird Eater: 2 unsexed babies
- Antilles Pintoe: 5 unsexed babies
- Antilles Pinktoe: 1 unsexed baby

Last edited by a moderator:

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Per Marketplace Rules you need to terms of sale, price per animal, and any other considerations

Appreciate that you are new here, and this is your first posting, but if you can't abide by the marketplace rules, your post will be deleted

hugsandhisses

Available:
5 Avicularia juruensis Morphotype "Peru Purple Pinktoe", Unsexed juvenile 45 each
4 Avicularia purpurea "Ecuador Purple Pinktoe", Unsexed juvenile 100 each
4 Brachypelma boehmei "Mexican Fire Leg", Adults are large and likely breeder ready. juveniles are beautiful and growing fast, 2 - 130 unsexed each, 1 Adult female - 150, 1 Adult male - 150
2 Nhandu tripepii -"Brazilian Giant Blonde/Strawberry blonde birdeater", Juvenile unsexed - 50 each
1 Caribena versicolor "Antilles Pinktoe", Juvenile. unsexed 45 each
1 Haploclastus devamatha "LSD Earth Tiger", Juvenile unsexed 100
1 Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens "Greenbottle Blue", unsexed juvenile/adult 350
1 Typhochlaena Seladonia "Brazilian Jeweled Disco Spider", unsexed, 600

To Order • Send a message and copy and paste what you want and include your full name, address, and phone # and we will be confirm your order and email you payment total and instructions, Fedex Ship Center address, and ship date. Thank you!
ORDERING requirements:
Use the email to copy and paste what you want and I will contact for order. Total cost will be the arachnid + shipping

Terms of Service: Live Arrival Guarantee. Purchase price and shipping. You must accept the package on the first delivery attempt. The temperature at your locality must be over 40F and below 90F for delivery. Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, whatever) within 4 hours of receipt. Etc. Refund Policy:We do not accept refunds unless the arachnid arrives deceased with photo/video proof
Message me what you want adding and I'll see what I can do.