• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking!!!!!!

FinnHasAPinktoe96

Im looking for tarantulas , i really want a set to mate, im not too picky, i love random colors and im not picky on what creepy babies get offered , im not really into the "true spiders" would love some old worlds if possible, give me a shout!!!!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I appreciate everyones warnings!!! If you could point me in the way of someone more legit??
@Austin S. (The one who has been getting my business for a year now), @sdsnybny and @Thistles are all sellers that I've bought from here on the forum. @Casey K. As already stated is a great seller who must be a clairvoyant, because she knows exactly how to convince buyers to buy more tarantulas then intended. I ought to know half of my collection were from me succumbing to the tarantula buying equivalent of demonic posession. :D

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Austin S. (The one who has been getting my business for a year now), @sdsnybny and @Thistles are all sellers that I've bought from here on the forum. @Casey K. As already stated is a great seller who must be a clairvoyant, because she knows exactly how to convince buyers to buy more tarantulas then intended. I ought to know half of my collection were from me succumbing to the tarantula buying equivalent of demonic posession. :D

Ok, I confess.....the demonic possession was me. I have turned over a new leaf and have seen the light!!!! :D

Thank you, Pan. ;)

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Get back to me at [email protected] , can supply you with some

giphy (18).gif

Latest posts