• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for young female GBB

Vlad805

Hello,

I apologize if this is in the wrong thread and if it is I will gladly repost somewhere else. I live in So Cal (Santa Barbara) and would love to aquire a young 2-3" confirmed female GBB. Reason for wanting a female specifically is because I'm buying it as a pet and not for breeding so I would like it to stick around as long as possible. If you guys know any place I can get one in So Cal then please let me know! I'm willing to drive and pick up and would prefer that over shipping, but if shipping is only alternative then I'm ok with that. Any information is welcome!

Thank you,
Vlad

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Any online vendors you would personally recommend? I know a few that people say to never order from like LLLReptile and backwaterreptiles
Never heard any bad stuff about lll reptiles. Hell I'm not even sure which vendors are still around, I've been ordering from classifieds for the last few years. Try fauna classifieds, AB and TF classifieds, maybe jaime's tarantulas, fear not tarantulas, ...I think petcenter shut down..Ken the bug guy, bugs in cyberspace, ...someone help me out here?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Austin S. has some at that size but are unsexed. He is pretty good at sexing. It's worth a shot at asking.