• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for Typhochlaena seladonia breeders?!

tnziegler

Hiya!
Not ready to pull the trigger just yet, but in the next month or two, I'll be looking to acquire a set of T. seladonia to start a hobby breeding project of my own. Hoping to connect with an active breeder or two who might have the goods when the time is right, and who might be interested in cutting a deal for a batch of 'em. I'm located in the greater Seattle area. Thanks in advance!

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
As far as I know, the only breeding pair is in Europe. We sure could use some in the US. Good luck! The Brazilian government keeps their location a secret so that they are not "abducted" from the wild. Again, I hope you find a pair.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
As far as I know, the only breeding pair is in Europe. We sure could use some in the US. Good luck! The Brazilian government keeps their location a secret so that they are not "abducted" from the wild. Again, I hope you find a pair.
Palp Friction

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No sh÷/? Awesome. Dunno how they got them.....just a matter of time before little ones will be in our collections, partner.

tnziegler

I guess I should add for context that I was able to get a T. seladonia sling a couple of years ago from a tarantula breeder in the PNW, but that person wasn't the actual breeder of that sling--I think the breeder was in the Florida area? The sling unfortunately didn't make it, before you ask. F in chat.

Latest posts