• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for new friends to trade Ts with.

Arachtastic

So me and my wife are getting a new 1 br apartment. She said I can have 10 ts ( a pair of each breed) well that being said I'm sure I'll be buying a lot of ts of each breed as I try to guarantee a male and female of each species. I won't be able/want to keep the over flow of what I don't need. So if anyone wants to talk and in the future trade specimen etc. Or perhaps do breeding loans in the future. Hit up this thread.

Arachtastic

I trade a lot
Awesome not sure exactly what breeds I'm gonna have for sure past brachypelma Emilia and brachypelma himourii (think I spelled that wrong but yeah. e.e) I know I really want socostra blue baboons and golden blue legged obts as well. But idk if they'll be a part of my initial collection either.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You mean Monocentropis balfouri and Harpactira pulchripes?

Those two are popular, easy to keep, and command high sales value, today. Both current projects of mine.

Latest posts