• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for MM E. campestratus and A. hentzi

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Still looking for a male E. campestratus and A. hentzi. My females are good to go for breeding.

Also looking for a B. albopilosum Nicaragua male and A. chalcodes 'New River' male, but those aren't quite as important at the moment.

Remember, will only buy from those with good reviews (will check)

AndrewClayton

I don’t know if thespidershop In the uk would ship to you but they have both aphonopelma you’re looking for in sub adult form but unsexed I think if you requested males they would try and ventral sex them for you as males are considered non desirable

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don’t know if thespidershop In the uk would ship to you but they have both aphonopelma you’re looking for in sub adult form but unsexed I think if you requested males they would try and ventral sex them for you as males are considered non desirable
I'm in the states and there is a lot of paperwork among other things needed for importing. Only way something like that would work is if importers with all the legal documents do so.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

Attachments

• 84EA659E-56D7-4469-8F68-A8D6F6847C40.jpeg
    84EA659E-56D7-4469-8F68-A8D6F6847C40.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bumping this up, but adding some slings and a few others.

Heterothele gabonensis
Heterothele villosella
Psalmopoeus irminia
Psalmopoeus pulcher
Phormictopus auratus
Brachypelma vagans
Pterinochilus murinus
1" or larger NW arboreals
Female Ceratogyrus sp.

Open to pairs as well.

Latest posts