• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for M. balfouri and T. violaceus slings (and more)

xTN-ANTMANx

3 Year Member
As anyone knows, most online dealers are overly expensive. Im not wanting to do a communal just yet but at the same time, still in the market to get 4-6 M. balfouri slings. I'm also looking for around 2-4 T. violaceus slings as well. Those 2 species are the main on my list at the moment and I'm also looking to get in contact with some good breeders as I have a small collection of only 24 lol and need more!!! XD. I am going to an Exotic expo this Sunday and plan to see what I can get there but yea, if the prices are right and all goes as planned (if we do business that is), you're looking at a long time customer lol!

I'm actually looking for many different species to be honest. Some others are Bumba cabocla, G. pulchra, and P. cambridgei. Just message me prices and etc.

Latest posts