• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for G. pulchra Female

Elizabeth_S

I am searching for a confirmed female G. pulchra of any size, my adorable little sling unfortunately turned out to be male on his last molt, and this is a species I want to keep for a long time.

Let me know what you have available!

Elizabeth

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Try www.arachnophiliacs.com
They have confirmed 2-3 inch females but apparently there might be a waiting list but it hasn't been updated in awhile so maybe you'll get lucky.
If it is the same place I think you're talking about, that seller is in Canada, unless you have the necessary permits, importing is going to come with legal consequences. The OP is in Texas.

@Elizabeth_S there are multiple good sellers here in the states, just make sure to check the reviews section here and on the other forums.

Mr. P

3 Year Member
To import T's into the U.S. legally you must have a U.S. Fish and Wldlife Import/Export License. Huge, huge fines if you get caught without one.

Elizabeth_S

Thanks guys! Yes I saw Arachnophiliacs but I am in the US so unfortunately they won't work for me. If anyone runs into a US seller with female G. pulchra let me know!

Latest posts