• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for female Poecilotheria Miranda

Waffles

Hello, I am looking for a female pokie miranda as soon as possible. I am located in the U.S. I have a mature male, so his time is limited. Thank you for your time.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You do realize that what you are asking for is synonymous to asking for someone to send you their bank account because your wallet is almost empty...

I believe in Christmas miracles but you'd have better luck loaning your MM out to an experienced breeder that HAS a MF ready to be paired...

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Jim Halpert Explains 19122021091437.jpg

Waffles

You do realize that what you are asking for is synonymous to asking for someone to send you their bank account because your wallet is almost empty...

I believe in Christmas miracles but you'd have better luck loaning your MM out to an experienced breeder that HAS a MF ready to be paired...
Thank you for your response. I realized before posting this, the very unlikely possibility of finding a female, and understand that I would have better luck sending him off. I appreciate the overall tone of your post, and attitude towards what you probably assumed as some twat that didn't comprehend that. I do. I am also looking at sending him off, but was also hopeful in this community, of which I am new to, to maybe know of reliable sources for finding a female. I have been looking at sellers, and was hopeful of catching a sellers attention, or even finding a person willing to do a male(my male) for possible offspring trade. My apologies for not wording my post correctly. I am clearly in the wrong place.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you for your response. I realized before posting this, the very unlikely possibility of finding a female, and understand that I would have better luck sending him off. I appreciate the overall tone of your post, and attitude towards what you probably assumed as some twat that didn't comprehend that. I do. I am also looking at sending him off, but was also hopeful in this community, of which I am new to, to maybe know of reliable sources for finding a female. I have been looking at sellers, and was hopeful of catching a sellers attention, or even finding a person willing to do a male(my male) for possible offspring trade. My apologies for not wording my post correctly. I am clearly in the wrong place.
I hope I wasn't a d1ck about it but I was once that guy, too; so I get it.

Post a breeding loan thread. You'll get better traction. Good luck!

Waffles

I was posting more so in the pokie section to catch attention, and hopefully get the attention of someone with a female to even take him. I am very new to this forum, so I had found the loan threads after this post, while looking for a female. Unfortunately one post that was recent had a requirement, that my male did not meet. I am finding that the p. Miranda is harder to find a mate for that the other pokies. Thank you.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I was posting more so in the pokie section to catch attention, and hopefully get the attention of someone with a female to even take him. I am very new to this forum, so I had found the loan threads after this post, while looking for a female. Unfortunately one post that was recent had a requirement, that my male did not meet. I am finding that the p. Miranda is harder to find a mate for that the other pokies. Thank you.
I moved your post to Wanted Ads, because that's where it belongs, but you can post a thread in Poecilotheria with a link to your wanted thread

Does that make sense?

Waffles

I was posting more so in the pokie section to catch attention, and hopefully get the attention of someone with a female to even take him. I am very new to this forum, so I had found the loan threads after this post, while looking for a female(. Unfortunately one post that was recent had a requirement, that my male did not meet. I am finding that the p. Miranda is harder to find a mate for that the other pokies. Thank you.
I moved your post to Wanted Ads, because that's where it belongs, but you can post a thread in Poecilotheria with a link to your wanted thread

Does that make sense?
Yes. Thank you. Sorry for posting in the wrong area.

Latest posts