• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for examples......

somedude

With Christmas coming I want to get my Avicularia avicularia into a taller tank since it was recommended for my species in my introduction on this site. The tank Im using right now is only 8 inches tall and I'm looking into getting one that is 18 inches tall and 12 X 12 in the other dimensions. I'm am hoping some of you guys could post some pictures for me to get an example of how I would also want to setup the inside of the tank, I'm not sure how much stuff to put in the tank versus how much room I should leave for it to move around and that sort of thing, so if anyone could at least let me know about that much would even be helpful lol

x_raphael_xx

With Christmas coming I want to get my Avicularia avicularia into a taller tank since it was recommended for my species in my introduction on this site. The tank Im using right now is only 8 inches tall and I'm looking into getting one that is 18 inches tall and 12 X 12 in the other dimensions. I'm am hoping some of you guys could post some pictures for me to get an example of how I would also want to setup the inside of the tank, I'm not sure how much stuff to put in the tank versus how much room I should leave for it to move around and that sort of thing, so if anyone could at least let me know about that much would even be helpful lol
Avics are great webbers. A cork tube and some fake plants for webbing anchors is all you need. They will make their own tunnels

x_raphael_xx

422983EC-1B85-44E7-B285-C52CC5D2A31A.jpeg

Latest posts