• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Looking for a Brachypelma boehmi

Lady Lilith

3 Year Member
I could go to Jamie's or Ken the Bug guy I know, but I like to try to support my fellow "not career or too financially motivated" hobbyists here first :) A sling would be fine. I've some pretty good experience with a range of more advanced T's, and was thinking of trying a Poke, but just flat out like the beauty of this species. You can check my profile here, I care well for my T's.

Lady Lilith

3 Year Member
Lol Brilliant! Is your adult female for adoption or sale or are you keeping her? How do you have her housed now? Thanks for your response :)

Lady Lilith

3 Year Member
Nope, she is a keeper. I have her housed in 10gal tank, dry sub, hide(which she has never used), water dish. Wet one end of the tank a couple times a year.
??? Sorry but if you're keeping her, I'm not sure why you responded to my request for one that is for sale. Glad you are enjoying yours though. Best regards

Lady Lilith

3 Year Member
Hi and thank you for the response. I live in NY and it will be quite cold. I think I am going to wait until spring to find a nice addition. I keep going back and forth between a red knee and a fire leg. I will get an a. avic, that I know, but for the brachs don't know if I want the red knee or fire leg now. honestly leaning towards a fire knee, only because they are more easily handled and less prone to kick hairs as the smithii lol Please enjoy your holiday and thanks again for your kindness in getting back to me :)