• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lonely curly male seeks Lonely lady curly T

spideymom

If you are in my area and you have a breeding ready female curly tarantula my male would love to breed her and all I ask is maybe a couple slings. He's an awesome tarantula with a great disposition through all of his molts. I don't have anything you would have to bring breeding tanks and obviously save him when he's done his duty

Attachments

• 20210819_202941.jpg
    20210819_202941.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 3

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello spideymom,
When did your male mature?
If it was recently and you are planning a trip to the big apple soon, let me know and I can meet you. Now if you can come to Queens, we would happily welcome you, show you our collection and try the pairing while you are here :)

spideymom

Hello spideymom,
When did your male mature?
If it was recently and you are planning a trip to the big apple soon, let me know and I can meet you. Now if you can come to Queens, we would happily welcome you, show you our collection and try the pairing while you are here :)
That's really sweet but I wouldn't come to NY sny time soon but thank you

Latest posts