• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lobster roaches any good?

Lobster roaches for feeders

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yuck horrible--causes zombie invasion!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

G300

I now have an established thriving lobster colony after avoiding them for a long time based on all the negative press about them and to be honest ive had absolutely zero issues i invented my own barrier for the top of the tub and i rarely see them on the sides they are either in the egg crates or on the food and i make my own dry food which is available all the time and also water crystals available all the time and i also give them usually oranges or butternut squash or apples most days and i feel if they have the correct conditions mainly heat/food and space they dont even try to escape and i feel the main trying to escape (climbing the tub sides) problem is overcrowding when people have 1,000s and 1,000s in a single tub but thats just my opinion/experience also based on my other colonies as i have large thriving Dubia/Runner/Nivea/Lobster/sp Giant (the larger nivea) colonies SO yes im a fan of lobsters for arboreal Ts and jumpies and highly recommend them

Latest posts