• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Listening to one of Tom’s recent podcasts and had an epiphany.

CritterKeeper79

It was his podcast on emergency plan, if you couldn’t tend to your collection. I for one would struggle to find someone. So I had an idea that maybe there should be a place on this forum to volunteer or ask for help? I’m not afraid to drive and live in a tri-state region. So if you’re in southern Illinois, West Kentucky, North West Tennessee or Missouri Boot Heel and need help DM me. It wouldn’t bother me a bit to help you care for your collection. I may be newer to the hobby but can handle, feeding, watering and making sure Adults and sling have proper moisture. Just know that if you’re down and need help in the areas listed, I’d gladly help ya.

CritterKeeper79

So, after I posted here. Another idea hit me and I posted on Tom’s most recent video. That maybe an app should be made. Does anyone in these forums have any experience in app making?

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
It was his podcast on emergency plan, if you couldn’t tend to your collection. I for one would struggle to find someone. So I had an idea that maybe there should be a place on this forum to volunteer or ask for help? I’m not afraid to drive and live in a tri-state region. So if you’re in southern Illinois, West Kentucky, North West Tennessee or Missouri Boot Heel and need help DM me. It wouldn’t bother me a bit to help you care for your collection. I may be newer to the hobby but can handle, feeding, watering and making sure Adults and sling have proper moisture. Just know that if you’re down and need help in the areas listed, I’d gladly help ya.
I think this is a great idea!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

I sure do wish you lived near South Carolina, lol. Tending to my room full is definitely a full time job in itself, lol. Oh the things we could learn from others by doing such great things for each other! I commend you! :)

Latest posts