• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US LF Rosies (Females)

Mariskay86

3 Year Member
I am looking for adult female rosies, does not need to be mature. I will pay for overnight shipping. PM me if you have one available.

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Which species? Rosies is a general term covering more than one species.
G. porteri, G. rosea (rcf), G. sp maule, G. sp norther gold, etc.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Which species? Rosies is a general term covering more than one species.
G. porteri, G. rosea (rcf), G. sp maule, G. sp norther gold, etc.
Unaware that rosehair is referred to maule and concepción....etc. That's a first on me. I mean I know there are rosehair that are porteri & rosea....are they starting this with all the Grammastola that appear similar to the rosehair? Is it done by locality?

sdsnybny

3 Year Member
Thats the problem with "rose hairs" as a common name. when you buy from a LPS you can get any that have that colored carapace or close to it. Now that Chile is restricted certian species other localities are being imported as "rose hairs".

Redacted

3 Year Member
Thats the problem with "rose hairs" as a common name. when you buy from a LPS you can get any that have that colored carapace or close to it. Now that Chile is restricted certian species other localities are being imported as "rose hairs".
Hi- I'm new on the site and I can help explain some of the different species, described and as yet undescribed, coming in from Chile.