• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US LF G. Pulchripes sub-adult to adult

mlm100604

Hey, all. Just what the title mentions. Looking to get a larger G. Pulchripes. I know I can get the slings, anywhere but I'm looking for one that is at least a couple inches, as I don't want to have to raise them from slings. Thanks!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hey, all. Just what the title mentions. Looking to get a larger G. Pulchripes. I know I can get the slings, anywhere but I'm looking for one that is at least a couple inches, as I don't want to have to raise them from slings. Thanks!

I have an adult female for sale. She is 6". $400 Not sure if you're looking for something younger/smaller but she is still available if interested.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you for the response. How is her temperament and how old is she?

She is very sweet. I have handled her several times and my 6 year old son has handled her. She isn't old at all. Maybe 5 years old. They live to be 25-30 years of age on average.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Here are 2 pics of her for reference. One with flash and one without. :)

20210402_134141.jpg

20210402_134130.jpg

mlm100604

She is very sweet. I have handled her several times and my 6 year old son has handled her. She isn't old at all. Maybe 5 years old. They live to be 25-30 years of age on average.
That is so awesome. And she is still super young! How much would shipping cost , to have her delivered to me? And I would have access to that money, this Tuesday (payday), if nobody else purchased her. Do you have a pic of the beauty?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That is so awesome. And she is still super young! How much would shipping cost , to have her delivered to me? And I would have access to that money, this Tuesday (payday), if nobody else purchased her. Do you have a pic of the beauty?

Express shipping (usually next day delivery) would be $50 but if your temps are good I can do priority shipping for $15 (usually 3 days to arrive).

mlm100604

Express shipping (usually next day delivery) would be $50 but if your temps are good I can do priority shipping for $15 (usually 3 days to arrive).
She is such a pretty girl! I will ABSOLUTELY take her and would have the funds on Tuesday morning (if nobody else takes her before me! -.-) And my impatient self would definitely pay the express. Hahaha

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
She is such a pretty girl! I will ABSOLUTELY take her and would have the funds on Tuesday morning (if nobody else takes her before me! -.-) And my impatient self would definitely pay the express. Hahaha

I can hold her for you until Tuesday if you are 100% certain you want her. I don't mind placing her as "pending" for you. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Ooh, also, what is your preferred method of payment and is this the best way to stay in contact with you? :)

You may contact me here or via private message (prefer private message because you will be submitting your address and PI. I will start a convo with you so as not to reveal your PI.) I accept paypal, venmo, cashapp, zelle.

Latest posts