• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Leopard Geko re-homing?

Roo

3 Year Member
Had a massive Leo for a long time but I think she's getting old and more shy as she gets older. She's in a 3 foot viv as she used to use a lot of it while younger.

I was considering moving her into a RUB or similar. Wondering on people's opinions?

khatchet

3 Year Member
I would keep her in what you have her in, I have mine in aquarium and the that I got from a breed that was kept in rub had to have the sides darkened. I think changing at this late in her life could stress her out.

Roo

3 Year Member
I would keep her in what you have her in, I have mine in aquarium and the that I got from a breed that was kept in rub had to have the sides darkened. I think changing at this late in her life could stress her out.

Yea I was worried she wasn't able to find prey as it would eventually walk off.

khatchet

3 Year Member
What do you offer her as prey? I would suggest if she is getting old keeping a thing off meal worm close to where she hangs out. Keep offering other things as well but the worm in a dish can not get away from her.