• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

laziness

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've been seeing this cell phone email signature pop up a lot lately, so i'm going to rant about it :p

"Sent from my (insert device and mail app here), please excuse any brevities and grammatical errors"

Why not change it to the truth?

"Sent from my xxxxxx, I"m a lazy prick that can't be bothered to check my spelling and auto-corrections."

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ouch. Hey now! Unlike the folks that add that to their messages, I don't bother apologizing because I generally don't care what other people think. I send out about 3-400 emails a day and have two different cell phone devices due to battery concerns. The fricking auto correct and other frustrating issues on the phones consistently deliver crap to my recipients. I can type 70 words a minute on a keyboard at an exceptional quality level. My assessment of ALL cell phones for messaging is they......thinking of the proper technical term here.....well they SUCK. I think I have the last Blackberry ever sold to mankind as the keyboard on the device helps but still can't handle the pace of my communications. So, if you send out 1-2 emails/txts I agree.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ouch. Hey now! Unlike the folks that add that to their messages, I don't bother apologizing because I generally don't care what other people think. I send out about 3-400 emails a day and have two different cell phone devices due to battery concerns. The fricking auto correct and other frustrating issues on the phones consistently deliver crap to my recipients. I can type 70 words a minute on a keyboard at an exceptional quality level. My assessment of ALL cell phones for messaging is they......thinking of the proper technical term here.....well they SUCK. I think I have the last Blackberry ever sold to mankind as the keyboard on the device helps but still can't handle the pace of my communications. So, if you send out 1-2 emails/txts I agree.
i get it, email is my main form of communication also, but it only takes a few more seconds to watch what i'm entering in on my cell though. lately it just seems like using that signature line has made people (at least the ones in my company) lazy, some of them don't bother to even look at what they're sending anymore. We've actually had clients complain to managers about what some people have sent in cell phone emails.

Where you're sending an email to client about a project and want to appear professional to keep the project, you'd think they'd take those extra few seconds to verify what they're sending. Saying something is the "best possible scenario" but sending "breast" instead doesn't fly in the corporate world. Plus, you have to manually add breast to the Android and iPhone dictonaries, it's not in there by default ;)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have you know they are called many things, Kormath:

Pillows
Mountains
Hoo ha's
Mounds
Racks
Teets
Breasts
Titties
Tits
Mongo's
Bongas

.......To name a few..... :D. Lol
you forgot melons, jugs, fun bags, just off the top of my head :D
lmao! Is this a hack to see who the pervs are? :D
I proudly admit to being a perv, it's lots more fun than being normal. In a few decades i'll graduate to being a dirty old man.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a fully formed face grown on my back. It's my twin whom I mostly absorbed in the womb. His name is Robby, and he likes pizza. He does sometimes bite women's fingers when they hug me, but I think it's normal for him to have a few issues. It must be hard, being a back face. He sleeps most of the time. I'm in the process of trying to get him surgically removed and reattached to a monkey. He'll have a few good years gettin monkey poon and I'll put him down humanely. Don't worry he can't see the screen.

Latest posts