• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Lasiodora parahybana BULK - Pickup Southern California

proarth614

Bulk Lasiodora parahybana, pickup in Southern California (Orange County)
5 for $15
10 for $25
25 for $50
50 for $75

Terms of Service: First come first serve. Pickup only. Accepted payment is cash or PayPal/Zelle. If using PayPal Goods&Services, the % PayPal takes off must be accounted for. The terms of service are firm, and considered agreed upon once payment is received. It is fully the buyers responsibility to read these terms of service, and I am not required to remind you of them.

sksjhfo

Interested in them. Do you only sell in bulk? Also wondering if the dehaani is still there? Will send message too.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Lol!!!!!!! Timely! I had just reached out to someone that every two years pairs his LP's and I had just asked if he had any slings for me (unfortunately no) and your post comes up. If you have any left by Thursday, I'd like to pick 25 to 50 of them up after work. Or if you're not available then, then Saturday or Sunday of next week.

Latest posts