• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US L. VIOLACEOPES "SINGAPORE BLUE"- $32 SHIPPED!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
KIMG0675.JPG
KIMG0677.JPG
Hey there fellow friends and hobbyists. I have some Singapore blue slings that I'm selling for $32 shipped with LAG! PICTURED ABOVE IS MOM!!! ISNT SHE BEAUTIFUL?! :). These babies are healthy and thriving and 2nd to 3rd instar. You can't beat a deal or a price like this for Singapore blues!!! If you want to add additional Singapore's to your initial payment, just add $25 for each one you want to purchase! For example: you get one Singapore for $32 shipped (yes! Shipping included!!) Then, if you wanna add a couple to your order, just add $25 per Singapore! AWESOME DEAL!!!

Tos: LAG if following conditions are met: must report any issues within 2 hours of delivery. Must be at home and be able to immediately open package (no boxes left sitting on the porch, etc). If you are at school/work and need to have your package held for pickup, that's fine but you must be able to pick the package up prior to the facility closing on the day package arrives at facility and report any issues within 2 hours of pickup. If you want your package delivered to your home while youre at school/work then please make sure you have someone "experienced" to be there and open the package for you. In event of DOA and all conditions are met, I will replace the dead specimens if in stock. If not, a refund will be issued. Thank you all for looking and lets get these gorgeous babies a new home!! :)

Payment: PayPal

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
you rock! Million thank yous , been eyeballing these guys :D
You're welcome. I'm glad you want to give one a new home! They're a pretty dark blueish purple color now.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Great, hoping for a girl baby (i know they are to small to sex)
but I don't even mind the olivey (is that even a word?) green
on the boys, my only issues with males is having to let them go :(

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I understand that. All these babies are the same color so there's no way to tell the difference. I don't think that stage hits until they're juvie size.

elektragrl

3 Year Member
:eek: If I had known you had some I would have added it to the H.mac order. Would you be willing to hold one for me tell I get paid!!!!

elektragrl

3 Year Member
I haven't had to let a male go yet but I know that would be my problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.