• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

L Parahybana moult

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
Finally been waiting for this moult for a while now the moult measures at 5 n a half 6 inches im sure it's a female just need conformation from some of you guys what do you think
2015-05-12-12-52-59.png

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
I had this T given to me never owned an LP before and didn't relise how beautiful they actually are the pink hairs are stunning she's still in hiding at the moment I wont feed her for at least a week

Ghost

3 Year Member
Very nice naturalistic looking enclosure you've created there,she's a very lucky LP indeed and what a fantastic piece of luck getting a female for you first LP.....

gex

3 Year Member
Awesome!
Can i ask,how do you find this species for care? I would like one but dont know how beginner suitable one would be! Are they fast?
Soz for the q's lol

terror_corpz

3 Year Member
Awesome!
Can i ask,how do you find this species for care? I would like one but dont know how beginner suitable one would be! Are they fast?
Soz for the q's lol
Awesome tarantula hardy healthy appetite and grow very big mine is quick and skittish tho but hasn't flicked hairs at me

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'd only been keeping Ts for 4 months when I got my 2 at 1'' dls and had no problems with them. They are great feeders, grow quickly and are more likely to hide than attack. I find my 2 can be fast but they tend to only sprint a short distance then stop and stay put, especially now they are bigger.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You are one of the few people to say they are cool looking, most people buy them for their size not looks but I agree they are lovely looking Ts.

gex

3 Year Member
I think theyre nice, very impressive size but theyr nice too, nice contrast with the pinky hairs on the dark body colour.

Latest posts