• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kenny's sales reveiws.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Have you dealt with me before?
Feel inclined to tell other members how good, or bad I am?
well, here's a place for just that sort of thing.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I recently had a transaction with Kenny and it was great. The T's arrived well packed and safe. He was awesome about keeping me updated and diligent about keeping an eye on the weather so he would know exactly how they needed to be packed. I will definitely be ordering again!!!

K M Bennett

3 Year Member
Fantastic communication, beyond excellent packaging (inside and out), patient and knowledgeable, all in all a completely wonderful transaction. Will definitely watch for more from Kenny. and buy again.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Another stellar transaction! I received my wee OBT's expertly packaged and in excellent health! I absolutely love dealing with this fellow!

KIM QUY

3 Year Member
Great seller! A+!
I'm a complete newbie. I only own an adult G. rosea adopted from a labmate...for 3 weeks. Ordered 3 OBT slings from Kenny. It was the first time I ever ordered living things online. First time I ever got tarantulas for myself. A bit skeptical at ordering living things through a forum but since the price was good, I figured it was worth a try. Well...USPS mixed up the package and I spent two days calling and visiting their office, begging them to look through their stacks of boxes for my slings, but it had already been returned back to the sender. I was devastated because I didn't have LAG on the order. Kenny was kind enough to send me another three slings AT NO EXTRA COST!!! Received the slings yesterday. All three was well packed and healthy (running like bats out of hell :)). Two are happily munching on crickets right now (the third is about to molt). All three webbed up nicely. Hope the slings in the first package got returned to him in good health. He turned a complete disastrous situation around and save me from a horrible first time experience at buying tarantulas online. Will definitely buy from him again!

Steve and Alicia

3 Year Member
Hey Ken just got my Salmon Pink Brazilian Bird Eaters and my OBT in the mail yesterday! It was nicely packaged and they all arrived in good health! Dude, I can't believe you fit that OBT in that little vile without getting tagged, he is hella fast and very aggressive. We barely got the lid closed on our ten gallon before he teleported to the edge, but anyways they all had their first meal and we named our OBT Scrambles The Death Dealer. We will most definitely be doing more business with you in the future, take care.

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey Ken just got my Salmon Pink Brazilian Bird Eaters and my OBT in the mail yesterday! It was nicely packaged and they all arrived in good health! Dude, I can't believe you fit that OBT in that little vile without getting tagged, he is hella fast and very aggressive. We barely got the lid closed on our ten gallon before he teleported to the edge, but anyways they all had their first meal and we named our OBT Scrambles The Death Dealer. We will most definitely be doing more business with you in the future, take care.

I'm glad you're happy, but you have the wrong Kenny. I haven't sold any Parahybana in months.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You likely are thinking of Ken the Bug Guy. I don't think we have a thread started for him. Feel free to start one though.