• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. Juvenile males and Mature males wanted.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
As per title I am looking for Juvenile and Mature male tarantulas from the below species:
Davus sp Panama (small juvenile male)
Davus pentaloris (Mature male)
Neoholothele incei Gold (Juvenile male)
Neishnocolus sp Panama (Juvenile male)
Pseudhapalopus sp colombia (small juvenile male)
Phormictopus sp Dominican purple (Mature male)
Xenesthis sp blue (small Juvenile male)
Hapalopus formosus (sp Colombia lrg) (Mature male)
Pamphobeteus sp Costa (Mature male)
Cyriocosmus elegans (Mature male)
Cyriocosmus leetzi (Mature male)
All Mature males to be matured in the last 4 months max.
Let me know what you have.
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi there
I am not a breeder.Just have few girls that are mature or already mature so will give it a go if I find the males.Its taking the hobby a step up and gain more experience as I go.
I will love some slings from the Davus sp Panama too.
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Also if I am moving on any spiders(mostly males and duplicates I have )I always post here 24h before I advertise anywhere else:)

Konstantin

3 Year Member
I do have a MM Davus sp Panama that has been reserved and hopefully sent out for breeding so if with some luck the guy will have some slings in future.If that happens will let you know.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
I don't have a list.
When and if I send the male out I will let the guy know there is interest for slings on the forum if he gets lucky.
Tbh Im not holding my breath yet as after the original communication and agreement made I messaged the person to let him know the male is now matured and he was less enthusiastic than I expected him to be and haven't heard anything back from him yet and the clock is thicking for my boy.
Anyway I gave my word to reserve it so will have to wait for now.
Regards Konstantin

DuneElliot

Hi
I don't have a list.
When and if I send the male out I will let the guy know there is interest for slings on the forum if he gets lucky.
Tbh Im not holding my breath yet as after the original communication and agreement made I messaged the person to let him know the male is now matured and he was less enthusiastic than I expected him to be and haven't heard anything back from him yet and the clock is thicking for my boy.
Anyway I gave my word to reserve it so will have to wait for now.
Regards Konstantin

If nothing then I think The Spider Shop looks for males for their breeding program...I think this was one on their list

Konstantin

3 Year Member
If nothing then I think The Spider Shop looks for males for their breeding program...I think this was one on their list
Hi
I have emailed TSS several times in past in regards of some males but they never got back to me.I won't bother again in future tbh.
There are few other people too I have spoken with and showed interest about that boy but as I said I gave my word and will wait for now.Once he is 5 months mature and still with me I will see what I will do as this is very rare species and Im not gonna let it go to waste.
Regards Konstantin

SB300

Contact Dave (Dave's little beasties) if he doesn't need him I think he'll know someone who will he's very experienced and been in the game a very long time and will have a lot of contacts
SB

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Thanks for your thoughts.I understand you are trying to help but deal was struck and the male is promised as I said before.If that falls trough I have back up plans in place .
I will kindly request to end the discussion about it here.
Please try to stick to the original topic of me looking for some males and keep responses in line with the thread.
Maybe if someone wishes to create a discussion in the relevant subforums about how to handle rare or valuable males that should not go to waste please do so but wanted threads are not the place for that.
Hope noone gets offended by my words just wish to keep the tread on topic.
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Too slow apparently...another time!
Why too slow the website says they have 3 in stock now.
Have in mind Royal mail strikes have made a mess with delivery times.I didn't receive 2 spider orders today and hope and pray I will get them safe and sound tomorrow.
Royal mail has strikes on 30th November, 1st,9th and 11th December but Andy should know that.
Regards Konstantin