• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just wanted to share this.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club

I like this guy, very eloquent speech. I signed.

Everything he said at the beginning pretty much applies to politicians in the UK. I think all our political systems are broken. They have all the promises in the world but can never reach agreement with each other to get the good ideas that would actually benefit the common man passed into law. Brexit is a laughing stock. They will always listen and bow to the rich and vested interests.

I'm still angry at the way the banks were bailed out to the tune of billions. Just imagine if those billions were used to pay off people's mortgages, under the provision that for the next 24 months you still have to spend your mortgage payment on the general economy, or save it with the banks. The billions would still have been injected into the banks but would have benefited and enriched society and the general economy too. Everyone would have paid more tax so the government would recoup most of the cost. But when I mention this people think I'm nuts lol. o_O:D

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Everything he said at the beginning pretty much applies to politicians in the UK. I think all our political systems are broken. They have all the promises in the world but can never reach agreement with each other to get the good ideas that would actually benefit the common man passed into law. Brexit is a laughing stock. They will always listen and bow to the rich and vested interests.

I'm still angry at the way the banks were bailed out to the tune of billions. Just imagine if those billions were used to pay off people's mortgages, under the provision that for the next 24 months you still have to spend your mortgage payment on the general economy, or save it with the banks. The billions would still have been injected into the banks but would have benefited and enriched society and the general economy too. Everyone would have paid more tax so the government would recoup most of the cost. But when I mention this people think I'm nuts lol. o_O:D
When it comes right down to it, nobody rich or powerful will do anything that helps the common man, because it doesn't benefit them. Nothing will change until the Bilderbergs, Rockefellers, etc see a few of their kind with their brains leaking out on the pavement. Then they might change their tune. If not, the rest would have to be finished off. The tree of liberty needs watering. It's just a simple fact. It's like Tucker Carlson says, somewhere along the way the elites stopped caring about the common man, then began actively working against him. That is always a mistake. Any boss worth their salt knows, you dont **** your people. It never works out.