• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just stopped in to say Hello,

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Miss you all,
hope everyone and their arachnids, scorpions, snakes etc are healthy and doing well.
My health is picked up some, so, I am
considering trying to keep a limited few again.
Anyway, <3 to all the old crew, see some of you are still active ^.~

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Miss you all,
hope everyone and their arachnids, scorpions, snakes etc are healthy and doing well.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, we've missed you. :)
What are you thinking of getting?

Thistles

3 Year Member
Hello! So happy to hear you're feeling better! Let me know how many you can keep and refresh me on your address, lol. I'll send you a starter pack next weekend. You sure you're good with anything? I mostly have naughty beasts, but I have a few that aren't so bad.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am doing much better, on a lot more meds but stable now as far as pain management etc, :D
Got back bedroom set up and going thru enclosures and cleaning things up, making sure everything is a go.
figure its getting warm now and my daughters boyfriend is willing to learn so if I do get bad again, I'll have help :D
So happy to see you guys are still here :D
@Thistles, if you do decide to send me some T's , anything at all would be loved and appreciated. I rather like the ones with a little attitude so zero worries. ^.~

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Miss you all,
Hi Kymura! I hope you join again....even one tarantula will always put a smile on your face. :) So nice to hear from you again, sweety! Glad to hear positive things on your end! Much love!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I cried like a fool having to lose them. Funny how attached you get to something that gives zero affection back. Lol

Ugh! Girl!! My spoods LOVE me....lol. My old world's always reach up to give me a big hug at the slightest move of their houses when it's feeding time or just time to re-home. :)

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ugh! Girl!! My spoods LOVE me....lol. My old world's always reach up to give me a big hug at the slightest move of their houses when it's feeding time or just time to re-home. :)
Roflmao!!! I remember those days !

Latest posts