• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just an update

Atx13

3 Year Member
A couple pics of some slings I picked up from Kenny, in February(i believe thats when it was).
WP_002597.jpg
WP_002595.jpg
WP_002570.jpg

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Great pics! Is that an A. geniculata in the 2nd photo? I have one that is about an inch long...can't wait to see him grow! How big is that one?

Atx13

3 Year Member
Yep, an A.genic. Shes around 2 1/4" now! I have another little one, around 1.5". The grow pretty quick.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Yep, an A.genic. Shes around 2 1/4" now! I have another little one, around 1.5". The grow pretty quick.
Lovely T's! Great pics! I am not too fimilar with an A.Genic but she is so beautiful!!!!!! Can you tell me some info on them?

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lovely T's! Great pics! I am not too fimilar with an A.Genic but she is so beautiful!!!!!! Can you tell me some info on them?

They get large 8"+ are very hardy, and can be aggressive/defensive. They're great display Ts because they rarely hide. They have a voracious appetite, and grow quickly.

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
They get large 8"+ are very hardy, and can be aggressive/defensive. They're great display Ts because they rarely hide. They have a voracious appetite, and grow quickly.
I just love their color they seem like a bulky T! I might have to look into one :D
Thank you Kenny!!

Atx13

3 Year Member
I have 2 little A.genics. one is around 2", the other is about 1.5", completely different personalities... The bigger one, is pretty docile(right now), while the other is all threat poses and hair kicking, lol.