• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

June 2019 Photo contest entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Entries are invited for this months contest and it looks like you've got me running it. Last date for entries will be Sunday 23rd at midnight.
Remember only 1 entry per person.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I guess I'll participate this month:

20190608_114924.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
it's a tough one this. there are so many wonderful pictures put up on the gallery, I think people miss this thread. Maybe an alternative approach would be to look at the gallery photos uploaded each month and decide from there? The only issue is that many of us (myself included) would likely break the 1 entry per member rule.
Good luck! :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
it's a tough one this. there are so many wonderful pictures put up on the gallery, I think people miss this thread. Maybe an alternative approach would be to look at the gallery photos uploaded each month and decide from there? The only issue is that many of us (myself included) would likely break the 1 entry per member rule.
Good luck! :)

Well I only took it over as the 2 who so wanted to run it have disappeared so I'm happy to drop it again. I'll see this one out but let it drop if there is insufficient interest.

nedaK

Entries are invited for this months contest and it looks like you've got me running it. Last date for entries will be Sunday 23rd at midnight.
Remember only 1 entry per person.
Just tarantulas? Or can I enter wolf spiders too, just asking I probably won’t anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts