• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US JS31 review thread

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I purchased a few tarantulas from him and all but 1 were alive and well. I had 1 DOA but that was NOT his fault. He did an excellent job packing and shipped next day via FedEx. This goes to show why fedex is slack when it comes to handle and care with their packages. If I could leave fedex a review it wouldn't be a nice one. Anyway, my tarantulas were just as described and the P. tigrinawesseli molted within an hour of arriving!! :) He is now a stunning 4" leg span. I got a great deal on these, communication was top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again. Thank you so much for my new additions! :)

JS31

I purchased a few tarantulas from him and all but 1 were alive and well. I had 1 DOA but that was NOT his fault. He did an excellent job packing and shipped next day via FedEx. This goes to show why fedex is slack when it comes to handle and care with their packages. If I could leave fedex a review it wouldn't be a nice one. Anyway, my tarantulas were just as described and the P. tigrinawesseli molted within an hour of arriving!! :) He is now a stunning 4" leg span. I got a great deal on these, communication was top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from again. Thank you so much for my new additions! :)
Thank you for your purchase!

Latest posts