• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jon3800!!!!!!!!!

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He's got some excellent videos, for sure. I disagree with him on a few points but he's a hell of a keeper, and his mythbusters are outstanding. Check out TarantulaAddict and Thereapersride, and our own member Tom Moran(Tomoran). Tom's care is flawless.
totally agree. Jon3800 has some really great vids, and he's been doing them for almost 10 years. he doesn't seem to like the states though lol. Tom's Big Spiders blog has always been a resource, before i joined the forum my son and i would read his blogs and watch his youtube vids :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
totally agree. Jon3800 has some really great vids, and he's been doing them for almost 10 years. he doesn't seem to like the states though lol. Tom's Big Spiders blog has always been a resource, before i joined the forum my son and i would read his blogs and watch his youtube vids :)
Oh he don't like the states? I guess its good he's Canadian then ;) I haven't been watching YouTube for awhile. I should catch up.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah he's got some decent vids. Few and far between tho. Like addict. There's a bunch more good ones, I just didn't want to list them all. I started a YouTube thread once and folks didn't participate, so I dropped it. Video and commentary are far better than the written word, and more accessible and easy to follow for most people. Honestly I'm still getting weird looks from folks when they hear about spiders as pets. We have a looong way to go..

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah he's got some decent vids. Few and far between tho. Like addict. There's a bunch more good ones, I just didn't want to list them all. I started a YouTube thread once and folks didn't participate, so I dropped it. Video and commentary are far better than the written word, and more accessible and easy to follow for most people. Honestly I'm still getting weird looks from folks when they hear about spiders as pets. We have a looong way to go..
I liked Rob C video as well. But that dude stopped making videos and theres no T talk on his facebook mostly about working out lately

Mera Mera no Mi

3 Year Member
couple of his feeding vids he says stuff about the US, i'd have to go through and watch them again to remember what he said.
@kormath, I think you misinterpreted what you heard in his videos since he would never mentioned that once. On the contrary he loves the US. The only things he said was that the CANADIAN T hobby is small and therefore expensive than the US, and the fact that he can't sell his Ts there because he needs his US wildlife permits to ship there.;)

Latest posts