• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Job Related - Selling Collection

mitty

3 Year Member
My loss is your gain. Here soon I will be going to the police academy and I unfortunately will not be home enough to keep up with my collection. I would much rather sell these amazing Ts to someone who can properly care for them instead of taking a chance of keeping them and not being able to visit as much as I want.

I would like to sell them in bulk, just so I only have to ship out once. However, if you're only interested in a select few, I'm sure we can work something out. Below is a list of Ts I currently have for sale. We can work on the prices a little bit, but I'm mostly firm. I would like to make back what I put into the specimens themselves at least.

0.0.1 Avicularia avicularia ~ 1.25" Unsexed sling @ $15
0.0.1 Augacephalus ezendami ~ .75" Unsexed sling @ $15
0.1.0 Brachypelma hamorii (B. smithi) ~ Beautiful mature female specimen. Approximately 5" DLS @ $225
0.0.1 Brachypelma vagans ~ 1" Unsexed sling @ $15
0.1.0 Ephebopus murinus ~ 2.5" Female. Stunning coloration - Adult colors starting to show @ $50
0.0.1 Grammostola porteri ~ 3" Unsexed juvie. @ $20
0.0.1 Grammostola pulchripes ~ 2" Unsexed sling. @ $30
0.1.0 Heteroscodra maculata ~ 2.5" Female. @ $45
0.1.0 Pelinobius muticus ~ 2" Female @ $60
0.0.8 Psalmopeus cambridgei ~ 2" Unsexed slings available. $20 each or all 8 for $150.
0.1.3 Pterinochilus murinus ~ Adult female available 5" DLS @ $60 ----- 3 unsexed 2" slings @ $15 each.
0.0.1 Theraposa stirmi ~ (CB) Highly suspect male specimen. 4.5" - 5" Not molt confirmed. @ $80

If you would like to take the whole lot - send me a PM and we can definitely work out a price. I would much rather sell them all at once.

I do offer LAG on shipments that are overnight shipping only. You must sign for the package 1st delivery attempt or LAG is void. You have an hour to contact me with proper pictures and description of any possible DOA's. I will not be able to send another specimen in case of DOA. I will refund the cost of the specimen but not the cost of shipping.

I accept PayPal as payment.

If you are interested in any of these Ts and would like pictures, feel free to post on this thread or shoot me a PM. I'll gladly send you a picture. Although, I don't think the P. muticus / E. murinus will come out of their burrows ;).

mitty

3 Year Member
Still for sale. Will consider selling them separately, just inquire about which T / T's you're interested in!

mitty

3 Year Member
I am located in Richmond KY. I can meet in the Cincinnati area of Ohio. Some have been sold, will update a list of what I currently have.

mitty

3 Year Member
0.1.0 Brachypelma smithi (Mexican Red Knee) ~ Beautiful mature female specimen. Approximately 5" DLS @ $225
0.1.0 Ephebopus murinus (Skeleton Leg) ~ 2.5" Female. Stunning coloration - Adult colors starting to show @ $50
0.1.0 Heteroscodra maculata (Togo Starburst) ~ 2.5" Female. @ $45
0.1.0 Pelinobius muticus (King Baboon) ~ 2" Female @ $60
0.0.7 Psalmopeus cambridgei (Trinidad Chevron) ~ 2" Unsexed slings available. $20 each or all 7 for $120.
0.1.3 Pterinochilus murinus (Orange Baboon) ~ Adult female available 5" DLS @ $60 ----- 3 unsexed 2" slings @ $15 each.
0.0.1 Theraposa stirmi (Burgundy Goliath Birdeater) ~ (CB) Highly suspect male specimen. 4.5" - 5" Not molt confirmed. @ $80