• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

JAYGEE's Collection..

JAYGEE

3 Year Member
Hi ALL!

Just got my shipment from Paul at Pet Center USA, and I cannot be more pleased with his website, his stock, and his communication is top notch! I can guarantee you that I will do most of my ordering from him as his business/service is AMAZING!

My collection is small, but the way things are going it will grow!

B. smithi
A. geniculata
P. murinus
L. parahybana
P. regalis

I will post pics when I get my phone charged, they aren't very good shots but you can see a few.

JAYGEE

3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1435078356141.jpg

OBT

JAYGEE

3 Year Member
I can't wait for those emails to come in! Lol

I ordered about 15 plexi glass cubes from the container store, so ill have to pit something in them!

JAYGEE

3 Year Member
Oooo! You're going to have some fun filling those.

I have plenty of the bigger pill bottles here, but was worried if I order more T's now they would get here before the containers but not sure if I can keep them in the pill bottles until the containers get here.

JAYGEE

3 Year Member
So far I like;

P. sazimai
P. metallica
A. versicolor
B. emilia
G. pulchripes
H. lividum
H. minimax

Will keep looking and see who I really want now! lol

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good start. What about a P. irminia? They are lovely with their orange flashes on black.

JAYGEE

3 Year Member
Every one ate today except the L. parahybana sling, looks as if it molted but I couldn't see the little guy anywhere in the pill bottle.

Latest posts