• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Jamie's Tarantulas

Allison

3 Year Member
Just purchased 3 slings from Jamie's Tarantulas. G. pulchripes, T. gigas and H. sp Columbia (small).
They arrived quickly. I was worried the day they arrived because it was pouring rain and my mail carrier is not the sharpest tool in the box. Of course, the box was sitting out in the open completely soaked. So many places she could have sat the box that would have provided a little protection... Anyway the cardboard box was ruined and I was almost in tears as I sat down to open it. Imagine my surprise when I realized their inside packaging was in perfect shape and not even a damp spot could be found. All 3 T's were in perfect health along with the acrylic sling cages I purchased. Set up my little cages and quickly moved everyone into their new homes. PERFECT!! Can't wait to order from Jamie's Tarantulas again.

I realize this website has been reviewed before, but I couldn't find anything recent and I just wanted to give them a shout-out on their packaging!!