• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jamie's Tarantulas

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I figured I'm gonna need some juvi enclousers sooner or later and rather be prepared to have what I need them not. So I placed a second order to jamie's. No Ts yet from her,just enclousers. Happy with the shipping time and packaging. Nothing was damaged and everything I ordered was in the package. Based off the other reviews my third order might need T or few on it ;).
Over all I like these enclousers and recommend using them.

Redacted

3 Year Member
I figured I'm gonna need some juvi enclousers sooner or later and rather be prepared to have what I need them not. So I placed a second order to jamie's. No Ts yet from her,just enclousers. Happy with the shipping time and packaging. Nothing was damaged and everything I ordered was in the package. Based off the other reviews my third order might need T or few on it ;).
Over all I like these enclousers and recommend using them.
Jamie is a vendor that I trust.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Each time i order from Jamie's i'm less and less impressed. I only order feeders from her now because of her shipping delays. I placed an order on 10/19/16 around 9am MDT, I just got the notice it shipped today. Any other vendor would have emailed with the shipping changes. No word from her that my order was on hold to ship until today.

syzygy

3 Year Member
I've never ordered from Jamie's but was looking at some things the other day and noticed that their standard shipping schedule is a bit different. Orders place Wed-Friday ship the following Monday, orders placed Sat or Sunday ship on Tues and orders placed Mon or Tues ship on Wed. Sounds like your order did fall in line with that, but even with that info being on their site it should be noted with the order confirmation.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Each time i order from Jamie's i'm less and less impressed. I only order feeders from her now because of her shipping delays. I placed an order on 10/19/16 around 9am MDT, I just got the notice it shipped today. Any other vendor would have emailed with the shipping changes. No word from her that my order was on hold to ship until today.

Well that's no good. I've only order contaniers so far and had no issues with the shipping on them. 2-3day .please update of and issues with your order. I hope everything arives alive and well.[/QUOTE]

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well that's no good. I've only order contaniers so far and had no issues with the shipping on them. 2-3day .please update of and issues with your order. I hope everything arives alive and well.
Shipped monday with Priority 1-3 day shipping. Hopefully it arrives today but i'm guessing tomorrow.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Any luck getting your Ts yet?
SOrry forgot to update, I ordered roaches, Lateralis and Dubia, only place online i can find the lat pinheads. They arrived just fine on Monday, only a few dead but she gave me quite a bit of overcount so kudos to Jamie for that. Also tossed in a mating pair of Dubia for free, with the 25 large i ordered, so I'm happy with this order :)

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
SOrry forgot to update, I ordered roaches, Lateralis and Dubia, only place online i can find the lat pinheads. They arrived just fine on Monday, only a few dead but she gave me quite a bit of overcount so kudos to Jamie for that. Also tossed in a mating pair of Dubia for free, with the 25 large i ordered, so I'm happy with this order :)
Great to hear everything went well and arrived. Nice ive seen a number of videos on how to set up colonies of dubia on youtube if you needed any info or tips on how to set on up. I cant wait until mine are on dubias. Currently im giving them lobster roaches.