• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Jamie's Tarantulas, another review

Ophidia

3 Year Member
Hey all,

I recently did business with Jamie's Tarantulas. It was a very pleasant experience. Communication was top notch, she was very friendly and helpful. I had to mess around with my order a bit (new critters were posted after I ordered and I wanted to add one on to get in on the same shippment/shipping charge, was no problem, then realized I needed pinhead roaches, got them added too, no problem).

I emailed them about changing my order on a Sunday and literally got a response within 10 minutes. We hashed it out and now I have 4 perfect, fat little spiderlings hanging out in their little boxes on a shelf behind me. They also responded to some of my other questions and followed up several times to make sure I had all the info I needed.

I'm very happy with the service and the livestock, will be ordering from her again, and can't recommend them highly enough. Good job! If more businesses were run this way, the world would be a much better place. I guess it comes from doing something you love.

-Chris

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I concur 100% :p

I had a very similar experience with Jamie, changed my order, added more items, etc, and she was nothing but professional and accommodating.

I would not hesitate to recommend her to a friend and would gladly do business with her again.
:T:

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I also agree!! i had a doa from her because of a plane getting stuck in a blizzard last winter and she went well out of her way to get me a new spider! i love her!