• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's hello from me....

Hey you guys ! !!!!!!

Jamie (aka beardedfraggle) here to join the chat, spread the love of all things Invertebrates ..

My son and I currently have 15 tarantulas and 1 Scorpion. Ok let's see how many I forget

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (female) , Lasiodora striatipes, Nhandu Cromatus, Brachypelma Albopilosum, Grammostola pulchripes, Acathecurria geniculata, Phormictopus cancerides
Slings
Brachypelma hamorii, albiceps, emilia ,klagenbergi, albopilosum, boehmei Avicularia Peru purple, Avicularia Pucallpa.

I have heterometrus Laoticus as well.

I will be adding to this collection soon. I have my eye on a few..

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Jamie!
you've found a good place to join:)
theres always more to add to a collection of Ts!
Never enough is what I say....

Welcome, that's quite a collection already, obviously you need another 15 tarantulas and 29 scorpions at least! Not to mention a few centipedes too!

How long have you been keeping tarantulas?

Very new into the hobby just a few months. I have a very long list of Ts that I want. Starting with New worlds first then move over to Old worlds ... I have a strong attraction to the OBT...

Latest posts