• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It’s ALL OF YOUR FAULTS!!!

Sbirtell1

LMFAOOOO…. I had to!

It came from the same person as I got my Brazilian T from. He’s more of a collector, than breeder. He takes in exotics that can no longer be cared for. I told him how I saw one of these beauties on this forum not too long ago, and he stated that had one but wanted to make sure it was thriving before rehoming it. He’s had it for a few months without any issues. He’s never owned them before, so he’s not sure on the age and it hasn’t molted yet. It eats fine, 5-6 small/smaller medium crickets every 2 weeks.

Long story short…Apparently the current owner (never owned T’s before) was too anxious after getting it (the T had too fast of movements for the old owner). So he gave it to my friend.

Not sure of age or sex yet? Anyone want to chime in on the age?

Attachments

• 1E7F09C4-466D-4FA6-8229-175DA446625E.jpeg
    1E7F09C4-466D-4FA6-8229-175DA446625E.jpeg
    521.1 KB · Views: 23

Sbirtell1

It's actually Davus pentaloris, not fasciatus, and there's no way to tell general age or sex without size or ventral pics. Congrats on the new t!
Yeah I figured when it comes to the molt you can only tell with sex. I was just saying size wise someone can guess in an age. The leaf it’s on is 1”x1” roughly. I googled it and that’s the name that popped up! My fault. Lol