• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US ISO H. Chilensis

ableist69

Hi everyone,

I’m looking to acquire a homoeomma chilensis for my stepsister. I myself know nothing about spiders except that this is the kind that will let me take it to the next stage. Please let me know if you have any available. Destination would be Oregon.

Thank you

ableist69

Open to purchasing one from an online store if you know of any available, I looked through Google but without much success, in particular since I don’t really know the best places to look at.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi everyone,

I’m looking to acquire a homoeomma chilensis for my stepsister. I myself know nothing about spiders except that this is the kind that will let me take it to the next stage. Please let me know if you have any available. Destination would be Oregon.

Thank you
Open to purchasing one from an online store if you know of any available, I looked through Google but without much success, in particular since I don’t really know the best places to look at.
They are extremely hard to find nowadays. The only site that has had any H. chilensis available in the past few years is 03arachnids which is owned by a member here. One of the best sellers around. If he doesn’t have what you are looking for, chances are he may at some point or will have alternatives that you will never find anywhere else.

their rarity is a combination of Chile closing its borders back in 2015 or 2016 (can’t remember) and breeding difficulties (they are a pain).

ableist69

They are extremely hard to find nowadays. The only site that has had any H. chilensis available in the past few years is 03arachnids which is owned by a member here. One of the best sellers around. If he doesn’t have what you are looking for, chances are he may at some point or will have alternatives that you will never find anywhere else.

their rarity is a combination of Chile closing its borders back in 2015 or 2016 (can’t remember) and breeding difficulties (they are a pain).
Hey, thanks a lot! I’ll reach out to him!