• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Iso adult fem T stirmi

Godofspeed

I think @Casey K. still has one for sale. You should contact her!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think @Casey K. still has one for sale. You should contact her!

Thank you for the referral. :) I still have one for sale but she is roughly 5". I think if you are breeding them they should be at least 7.5" (if thats the case). My female at her size would be considered a large juvenile/sub adult. You're a sweety for looking out, though! :) I'm looking for a MM, myself for a breeding project.

Godofspeed

No problem! I seriously thought about getting your T Stirmi but I don't know much about them other then they are easier to keep then a T Blondi but still require a pretty big enclosure once they reach adulthood, which I don't have the room for currently. Good luck with the sale!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
No problem! I seriously thought about getting your T Stirmi but I don't know much about them other then they are easier to keep then a T Blondi but still require a pretty big enclosure once they reach adulthood, which I don't have the room for currently. Good luck with the sale!

Thank you! :)

Latest posts