• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

is this an avic avic

shaun

3 Year Member
Any advice or information appreciated, recently received this avic sling but it's back looks different to my previous pink toe.
Cheers

Attachments

• IMG-20190805-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190805-WA0000.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 40

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
not an avic avic (Guyana) that's for sure. they have full pink legs with black toes. could be a number of other avicularia species.
you need @Avicularia Kael for an opinion.
I was even thinking GBB sling at first glance but that might be the lighting/angle of the pic. ha ha

shaun

3 Year Member
It's a lovely looking spider, when it moulted I expected to see a little black spider with pink socks on, instead I have a sandy coloured Creature with an amazing looking black and red stripy back.
I will keep it and search out A Guyana. Then I will have to decide whether to keep both or let the minatrix get adopted!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's a lovely looking spider, when it moulted I expected to see a little black spider with pink socks on, instead I have a sandy coloured Creature with an amazing looking black and red stripy back.
I will keep it and search out A Guyana. Then I will have to decide whether to keep both or let the minatrix get adopted!
I have avic avic slings approx 3 to 4cm for sale.I have a For sale thread on the forum or PM me if interested.

Latest posts