• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is this a pamphobeteus sp flammifera sling?

Morzilla

22987.jpeg

A friend sent me a picture from a small mom and pop pet shop saying that they were not sure even what to put it as or how to price it. They have it labeled as a pamphobeteus sp flammifera but the slings that I see online look like they have darker legs and the pattern looks just a tad different. I did not see it in person and was just curious. I've been really interested in adding a pamphobeteus of some kind to my collection. Also what would you say a good price point is. Apparently they have no idea what price to price it at yet.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's a pamphobeteus sling. They all look the same at this size. What did you purchase it as??? Then that is what it is until it gets much bigger to ID it. Photos on line often are edited, enhanced or altered.

Last edited:

Morzilla

It's a pamphobeteus sling. They all look the same at this size. What did you purchase it as??? Then that is what it is until it gets much bigger to ID it. Photos on line often are edited, enhanced or altered.

I gotcha. Thank you. The only reason I was kind of questioning was because of my friends text. "They also got this one spider that doesn't even have a name yet". Not even sure what that was supposed to mean. I haven't seen the little guy in person yet but am really interested. What do you think a fair price point would be because apparently "they dont know what to price him as yet"? From some of the pictures they have it labeled as a pamphobeteus sp flammifera.

Latest posts