• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

iPhone 7 plus camera test

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
IMG_5764.JPG
Of all my Ts my male ornata was the only one not camera shy for the camera quality test. Not too bad.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
One of the better camera's on the market. Depending on the reviews you read (they're all biased one way or another) it's tied with the Samsung s7, the only better is the Google Pixel, i've been trying to think of a way to get my boss at work to let me swap to the pixel and try it out ;)

SpiderDad61

3 Year Member
One of the better camera's on the market. Depending on the reviews you read (they're all biased one way or another) it's tied with the Samsung s7, the only better is the Google Pixel, i've been trying to think of a way to get my boss at work to let me swap to the pixel and try it out ;)
I took a few pix and the dual camera lets u take nice, hi quality close ups. U can zoom into the photos and really see nice features