• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Invertebrates Unlimited!

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Is a smaller company ran by Bruce and Lilly. I met the 2 of them at the Sept. Dixie Reptile Show in Atlanta, incredible people, incredibly informative and definitely give off the mutual hobbyist vibe which is a real breath of fresh air, finally a couple of people that love the inverts they sell just as much as the people buying them. The reason I say this is most places I have dealt with kind of treat their inverts as a 2nd class pet and aren't always the most knowledgeable. flash forward to thursday, I was on their site poking around when I seen a link to their Facebook which had a incredible almost unbelievable deal on a lot of 5 Hapalopus Groß (large) so I jumped on it, the communication was excellent from the get go, and it was nice that they also remembered me, they were shipped Monday and delivered at about 9:30 this morning the confirmation gave me my tracking number and let us know that they threw in a pair of freebies! My gf and I sat down and carefully opened the box and seen that the packaging was great walled up with Styrofoam and packed tightly were 7 tubes of moistened paper towel. Which made Transferring them a breeze. Everyone arrived alive and our 2 freebies were an additional 2 Pumpkin Patches! Lol the only concern I had was there was no heat pack but being overnight I assume it wouldn't bother them too much. And now the pricing, I'll be honest the pricing is very fair and on point with some of the bigger sites if not a tad cheaper. I DO suggest everyone try them out or just reach out to talk to them. They are great people to just talk about the hobby with and great buisness people in general!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Is a smaller company ran by Bruce and Lilly. I met the 2 of them at the Sept. Dixie Reptile Show in Atlanta, incredible people, incredibly informative and definitely give off the mutual hobbyist vibe which is a real breath of fresh air, finally a couple of people that love the inverts they sell just as much as the people buying them. The reason I say this is most places I have dealt with kind of treat their inverts as a 2nd class pet and aren't always the most knowledgeable. flash forward to thursday, I was on their site poking around when I seen a link to their Facebook which had a incredible almost unbelievable deal on a lot of 5 Hapalopus Groß (large) so I jumped on it, the communication was excellent from the get go, and it was nice that they also remembered me, they were shipped Monday and delivered at about 9:30 this morning the confirmation gave me my tracking number and let us know that they threw in a pair of freebies! My gf and I sat down and carefully opened the box and seen that the packaging was great walled up with Styrofoam and packed tightly were 7 tubes of moistened paper towel. Which made Transferring them a breeze. Everyone arrived alive and our 2 freebies were an additional 2 Pumpkin Patches! Lol the only concern I had was there was no heat pack but being overnight I assume it wouldn't bother them too much. And now the pricing, I'll be honest the pricing is very fair and on point with some of the bigger sites if not a tad cheaper. I DO suggest everyone try them out or just reach out to talk to them. They are great people to just talk about the hobby with and great buisness people in general!
I'll check out their site right now :)

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok, just received my 5 slings ordered from Invertebrates Unlimited, they were well packaged, and communication with the seller was excellent. I'd recommend them to everyone. They also included a freebie, another pumpkin patch, so I'm a happy customer. These guys have a rather small selection right now, but the prices are great and they have several future projects in the works, including Pamphos, my new favorite species, so I'll be checking in with them again. By the way, I paid 50 dollars and got 6 slings for it, when right now the cheapest pumpkin patch Lg. sling I could find was 30 dollars. So yeah, good prices. Great over all experience!

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Ok, just received my 5 slings ordered from Invertebrates Unlimited, they were well packaged, and communication with the seller was excellent. I'd recommend them to everyone. They also included a freebie, another pumpkin patch, so I'm a happy customer. These guys have a rather small selection right now, but the prices are great and they have several future projects in the works, including Pamphos, my new favorite species, so I'll be checking in with them again. By the way, I paid 50 dollars and got 6 slings for it, when right now the cheapest pumpkin patch Lg. sling I could find was 30 dollars. So yeah, good prices. Great over all experience!

Heck yeah! Congrats Mass! Glad it worked out well for ya! Post pics yet?

Latest posts