• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Inland Sea Exotics review

Meludox

3 Year Member
http://inlandseaexotics.com/

@Kymura brought this breeder to my attention a bit ago; I had never heard of them before but I knew that I was set to order from them after first checking out their site. Pretty nice selection of tarantulas, mostly slings, at really great prices. The transaction was incredibly fast and painless. I ordered last week, it shipped Monday and my spiders just arrived yesterday. Packing was excellent and the heatpack was still warm. All of the slings I ordered were alive, and they even gave me a freebie Nhandu chromatus! Overall a fantastic experience. Seriously, go check them out.

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
http://inlandseaexotics.com/

@Kymura brought this breeder to my attention a bit ago; I had never heard of them before but I knew that I was set to order from them after first checking out their site. Pretty nice selection of tarantulas, mostly slings, at really great prices. The transaction was incredibly fast and painless. I ordered last week, it shipped Monday and my spiders just arrived yesterday. Packing was excellent and the heatpack was still warm. All of the slings I ordered were alive, and they even gave me a freebie Nhandu chromatus! Overall a fantastic experience. Seriously, go check them out.
I received my order yesterday. I had the same experience as well! Excellent packaging, arrived with heat pack still warm, slings arrived live healthy, plump, and lively! This was my first experience ordering Ts over the internet. I did have a tiny B. smithi 1/4" that did not make it :( but I was given a prompt refund no questions asked! (I still sent a pic of the dead little guy with a pin through him for my piece of mind lol!) Excellent all around service and communication! Give them a try!

Inland Sea Exotics 352-383-8149 [email protected]
P.O. Box 588
Mount Dora Fl, 32756

Meludox

3 Year Member
Just had another flawless transaction with Michael. Ordered five slings and received a free B. vagans. His responses to emails are very quick, within a half hour and the spiders were packed perfectly in a well-insulated box.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
I had a couple of transactions with Michael Carlton in the capacity of seller (e.g.: he bought 2 sling lots from me). Straight forward, easy transaction that entailed great communication and fast payment.