• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Im thinking of getting an Eupalaestrus campestratus (pink zebra beauty) any advice?

Dave S

3 Year Member
Hey all I'm looking to expand my collection to 2 lol. ( I'm new)
I' thinking of the pink zebra beauty.
Looks like aside from the arboreal/ terrestrial difference the care seems to be close to my pink toe.
I'm planning to get it from Jamie's T's from the good reviews I've read here.

Any advice will be great I'm still thinking on it so no rush
Thanks

Tgirl1010

3 Year Member
They are a very calm tarantula. You want more horizontal space than vertical. No more than about one leg span from the top of the substrate to the top of the enclosure. For instance, if she is 5", no more space than that. That just means lots of substrate, which she may appreciate if she likes to burrow. You can keep her substrate dry, just keep a nice big water dish full. A nice dark hide is a must for all ts. That's about all that I can think of. They are really beautiful, slow growers.

lazorkat

3 Year Member
I have two PZB and they are great Ts they are very calm mine stay out in the open and are very active like t girl said a dark place for them to hide and more floor space than height is important but not to much Ts like to feel safe and too much room can make them feel unsecure and will cause them to go into hiding and have feeding problems.

Latest posts