• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm probably the only one, but...

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No, although I have been watching my H. dictator and B. schroederi a lot as of late. Watching tarantulas do nothing is relaxing to me.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A lot of my Ts are in a vivarium stack right next to my chair so I regularly glance over and see what they're up to

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
A lot of mine are on my work desk. Sometimes when I space out for a second I’m usually staring at the enclosures. Being so close to them so often I catch plenty of action anyways though.

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
I don't stare at the enclosures when they are doing nothing, but I do watch them when they are out and about doing tarantula stuff.

Tnoob

Watching them happy dance is so neat! I have a hard time leaving the enclosure alone though. I like to pick it up, and see all the cool stuff they do.

nedaK

Watching them happy dance is so neat! I have a hard time leaving the enclosure alone though. I like to pick it up, and see all the cool stuff they do.
Same here, I recently found out that wolf spiders happy dance as well, after watching one of my juveniles do it. I think T’s have better moves though.

Latest posts