• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Iheringi in pre-molt?

PinkT

3 Year Member
Yesterday trying to feed Grammy she gave me 3 defensive moves. She also seems to be holding up more in her cork hide. Normally she pounced in seconds. Her mirror patch may be getting darker. Time will tell.

The A. Versicolor I got at the same time in the beginning of September just molted October 26th.

Attachments

• IMG_20171105_201217.jpg
    IMG_20171105_201217.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20171105_131332.jpg
    IMG_20171105_131332.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

PinkT

3 Year Member
So my Grammy molted sometime yesterday. She hides up in her cork so it was hard to see if everything was OK at first. Her legs were still white and her fangs white were ginormus! Looked to be the size of a cat's claws. OMG. This morning she was turned around and liked good with a much smaller abdomen.

Guess it will be about 2 weeks before I can feed her. I have never seen her drink from her water bowl like my Versicolor so I was worried about her molt. Can't wait to see her out in the open.

Latest posts