• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If you're mentally healthy, watch this.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Pedophilia is NOT a sexual orientation. It's ****ing sick. Period. Is that guy ****ing kidding?! The kids are safer around him as a pedophile vs being around a non pedophile?! They enjoy preying on children and it's funny in the long run because THEY turn out to be the prey of society. Then someone allows their child to change their gender just because she said "I'm a boy" at the age of 2?! Wtf is wrong with these people?!!! A 2 year old doesn't have the mind set to make a decision like that. It's our jobs as parents to mold our children....to teach them...damn...teach your child that boys have a penis and girls have a vagina....which is the TRUTH...if they're born "different", then I understand...but that's an entirely different subject.......no wonder....this video has me heated....i don't even wanna speak anymore until i cool off and clear my thoughts.....I'm gonna end up saying something far worse and heaven forbid I offend a leftist that may just happen to be a member of this forum! I'd probably go to the links of being banned on topics like this....PROUD REPUBLICAN

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I think the only time I would be understanding is if the child were born with both "parts"....I couldn't imagine how any child would feel having to deal with that. :(

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In many cases, actual intersex people have fewer problems then those with delusions of being the opposite sex.

Fun fact:

You have 99% of the same DNA of a chimp of the same sex but only 98.5% of the same DNA with a sibling of the opposite sex!!

So, for every 2 trannys, there should be 3 were-chimps!! (According to the Looney left)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
In many cases, actual intersex people have fewer problems then those with delusions of being the opposite sex.

Fun fact:

You have 99% of the same DNA of a chimp of the same sex but only 98.5% of the same DNA with a sibling of the opposite sex!!

So, for every 2 trannys, there should be 3 were-chimps!! (According to the Looney left)

https://creation.com/1-percent-myth

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Creationists will always deny any relationship between humans and apes.

At zoos, it is routine for the veterinarian to have a human surgeon consult with them during surgical procedures.

Doctors actually train on primates owing to the similarity.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Creationists will always deny any relationship between humans and apes.

At zoos, it is routine for the veterinarian to have a human surgeon consult with them during surgical procedures.

Doctors actually train on primates owing to the similarity.

Does this have anything to do with the rhesus factor? I sure hope so...

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes. This was discovered first in rhesus monkeys and then proven to exist in humans as well. Being an Rh- mom with a Rh+ baby is where the trouble comes from in multiple pregnancies.

That's why blood types are labeled A- or B+ etc. The Rh factor is listed last.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes. This was discovered first in rhesus monkeys and then proven to exist in humans as well. Being an Rh- mom with a Rh+ baby is where the trouble comes from in multiple pregnancies.

That's why blood types are labeled A- or B+ etc. The Rh factor is listed last.

I don't have that factor. I must descend from Nephilim.... ;)

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's also probably a myth. If you're European you are, however, most likely to have neanderthal DNA.

The thing that creationists don't understand is that if we were created, our DNA would be clean code, one long chromosome including the 1st X chromosome for your body and then either a Y chromosome or 2nd X chromosome to determine your sex.

There would be NO inactive primitive genes from lower animals in us!!

Evolution is largely random chance. That's why genes are broken up over 26 chromosomes & only at most 20% of your genes actually work.

The rest are literally junk DNA or inactivated DNA from more primitive species, for example having a tail or hair on your whole body, paws etc.

If a computer programmer wrote anything as crappy as our generic code, they'd be fired!!

Nevertheless, if the fittest survive, that's good enough for nature. Our genes are so crappy that the only reason they work at all is because if they didn't we'd die.

That's true for all mammals and other higher animals as well.

Tnoob

What delusions?

Often the truth is stranger then fiction.
I mean, if you're a guy who thinks he's a girl that seems to me like there's a mental health issue there. You can't just use children to promote a political agenda. That seems like it's borderline terroristic. It's most certainly child abuse. Glad my mother tried to raise me right.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That's also probably a myth. If you're European you are, however, most likely to have neanderthal DNA.

The thing that creationists don't understand is that if we were created, our DNA would be clean code, one long chromosome including the 1st X chromosome for your body and then either a Y chromosome or 2nd X chromosome to determine your sex.

Evolution is largely random chance. That's why genes are broken up over 26 chromosomes & only at most 20% of your genes actually work.

The rest are literally junk DNA or inactivated DNA from more primitive species, for example having a tail or hair on your whole body, paws etc.

If a computer programmer wrote anything as crappy as our generic code, they'd be fired!!

Nevertheless, if the fittest survive, that's good enough for nature. Our genes are so crappy that the only reason they work at all is because if they didn't we'd die.

I was actually half kidding when i said that....lol.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

So you're saying evolution couldn't possibly be part of a devine plan? I don't believe everything in the Bible is true. It was written by man, and man is flawed. But if you get out in the world and experience life, good and bad, there comes a time, or times, when you will seriously doubt, even completely deny, that all of this was chance. Accident. Whatever. If you're a Christian, there will be even more times when you question your own faith. But those times, those beautiful moments when you feel the presence of God, those events are unquestionable. Science will never touch that. It will never explain it, and all the athiests in the world won't convince Christians otherwise. Random explosions of stars...pffft.

Latest posts