• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

If you had to pick ..

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just walked in my room opened both enclosures and took some photographs.

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens
20200416_193550.jpg

Monocentropus balfouri
20200416_193721.jpg

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Two good Webers that I've been trying to decide between

Our GBB was/is a prolific webber.
As a sling it basically lived in it's webbing high up in the enclosure
As an adult it lives between its hide and web tube on the ground - I rarely see it out outside of it's webbing when I'm around/awake

m0lsx

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
For me it would be the balfouri. I have 2 GBB's that I love, but the balfouri is for me, far more beautiful. My balfouri was a really laid back T, but since it's last molt has developed a loveable attitude, with the slightest thing resulting in a big threat posture. It's harmless, but god it looks good with both front legs vertical & ready to strike.

Had it not been for a gimp mystery box from TSS, I would never have brought myself a balfouri. But I truly believe it is the most beautiful T I now own. And it's almost always out on display, unlike one of my GBB's which is always hidden away in webbing.

timc

3 Year Member
I’ve only ever kept GBB (but balfouri is on the list). I don’t think i’ll ever not have one in my collection if that counts as an endorsement. They’re beautiful, get a decent size, outstanding feeding response, mine can be a bit of a jerk but she’s always visible, and did I mention they’re beautiful? Hubba hubba.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
If I would have to pick one will be Lasiodora Parahybana.Bulky spider with loads of personality,always out and about and its always hungry.lol
Regards Konstantin