• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

if you adding hide to enclosure after they started burrow.....

ryanm7277

just place hide over the burrow? One of the 4 has started to burrow and I am just curious where should I place the hide for it? Or do I nor even put a hide? The little guy started burrowing in the corner of its enclosure, unfortunately the last thing to arrive for the enclosure were the cork barks I bought. So I am not sure do I put a hide over the burrow? Just leave it alone and add no hid? What do I do? Thanks

arachbiodude

Just gently put hide in cage. If spider is burrower, they may bury hide. My curly hair buried a sponge Bob pineapple home and my Brazilian white knee buried water dish. It is all about their stage of life.

ryanm7277

A. Semani, and curly hair….one of my 2 Semani is burrowing like a little mad man, luckily in the corner. The other one hasn’t started yet, the one with the burrow I’m not adding a hid, if I did I think it would mess up his burrow. I just want him to be happy and feel safe, I think I was mainly worrie bout the 2 avicularia as the are just on the ceiling of their cage at the moment. So I really want them to have a hide so they will hopefully web a bit.

Latest posts